The @nursingSUni twitter account will be curated by staff and students at the University of Salford. Here is some guidance for rotational curators.
– The account will be curated by a member of the academic nursing staff or by a pre-registration student under the supervision of a staff member.
– The curator will be responsible for tweeting from the account for a period on one week at a time. The week will commence from 7am Monday until 6.59 the following Monday.
– Curators will be given a password to log in and this will be changed for each curator
– Curators will be expected to tweet only about professional issues related to health and nursing care
– Curators will be expected to maintain professional conduct at all times
– Curators should respond to tweets within 48 hours
– Curators should adhere to the following :